+1 (Binding)

- Built from source (4.15.0-HBase-1.3) : OK
- mvn verify : OK
- Did some basic DDL, upserts, deletes, querying, and everything looked
fine : OK
- Did some upgrade testing and created tables, indexes, views, etc. with an
old client, upgraded the client to 4.15 and did some more DDL and queries,
all looks good: OK
- Verified checksums : OK
- Verified signatures : OK
- mvn clean apache-rat:check : OK