Hi!

ASF Infra provides GitHub integration features, among them the ability to
copy comments on PRs to the JIRA tickets, and sending notifications about
PR activity to the development list (here).

https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/improved_integration_between_apache_and

The latter is enabled for some repos (Omid), but the former is not.

I propose asking infra to enable all JIRA related GutHUB PR integrations
for all six of our repositories.

I am not sure about the mailing list notifications, I plan not to ask to
enable them now, unless some of you think that we should.

I have opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-6147 for this.

If you have any input on this, or any objection,please let me know here, or
in PHOENIX-6147.

If there are no objections, I will file an INFRA ticket for this early next
week.

regards
Istvan