-1 We want to include PHOENIX-6385 in 5.1.1

Yes, I'm fine with it.
With the new release script, the actual RC creation takes about 15 minutes
of work (plus 3 hours of waiting for the build).
We are far more limited on reviewer bandwidth.

I'll also wait for PHOENIX-6409, as a major theme for 5.1.1 is fixing local
index regressions, and I expect it to land soon.

PHOENIX-6365 is another local index regression that we should fix on the
5.1 branch, but
it is more complex, and has lesser impact, so I plan to defer that to
5.1.2, unless someone disagrees, or
steps up to fix. (My current PR still doesn't work)

Istvan

--
*István Tóth* | Staff Software Engineer
st...@cloudera.com <https://www.cloudera.com>