> The release files, including signatures, digests, as well as CHANGES.md
> and RELEASENOTES.md included in this RC can be found at:
> <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/phoenix/phoenix-4.16.0RC2/>
> <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/phoenix/phoenix-4.16.1RC1/>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/phoenix/phoenix-4.16.1RC2/

Just to avoid confusion (as there are 3 links above), the correct link is
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/phoenix/phoenix-4.16.1RC2/

+1 (non-binding)

Tested against HBase profile: 1.6

* Signature: ok
* Checksum : ok
* Rat check (1.8.0_171): ok
 - mvn clean apache-rat:check
* Built from source (1.8.0_171): ok
 - mvn clean install  -DskipTests
* Unit tests pass (1.8.0_171): ok
 - mvn clean package  && mvn verify  -Dskip.embedded

Unit tests have not failed in my run so far but the script running tests is
getting killed
somehow. In first local run, last test run was MutableIndexIT (before script
was killed)
and in second run, last test was
PermissionNSEnabledWithCustomAccessControllerIT.
In both runs, significant no of tests were already executed.

Recent build results look good from mulitbranch:
https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/Phoenix/job/Phoenix-mulitbranch/job/4.16/47/
https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/Phoenix/job/Phoenix-mulitbranch/job/4.16/46/