Hi!

The last 5.1 and 4.16 releases were respectively made in June and May.
We've accumulated a number of good fixes in the meantime, I think now may
be a good time to do
patch releases, before the holiday season comes, which would make it more
difficult to do it.

I also get the impression that quite a few low-risk fixes have not been
backported to the maintenance branches, we should do a pass on backporting
those patches as well.

Do you think that this is a good time for this, or should we wait until
next year ?
Do we have some specific fix that we want to make sure gets into the next
maintenance release ?
If we agree to do this does anyone volunteer to be the RM for either?

regards
Istvan