I agree that data integrity issues are a higher priority than feature
development, so I also support the decision. The fact that several of the
major remaining 5.2 features are currently being developed in long-running
feature branches also helps, as work can continue there at the cost of a
rebase later.

How does this affect 5.1.4, which is also listed as a Fix Version for
PHOENIX-7106? From the bug description it also sounds like 5.1.3 and the
forthcoming .4 are affected, since we have server-side paging in 5.1. (Feel
free to move that to a separate thread if you feel it should be a separate
discussion.) Should this be a blocker for releasing 5.1.4?

Geoffrey