Thanks Geoffrey!

Btw I just realized that we still have broken/aborted builds for HBase 2.6
profile, some tests are hanging and not making any progress. I resolved
some of them in recent commit but looks like we still have more of them.

This would need running build with HBase 2.6 profile locally (since we
don’t have 2.6 output on multibranch builds). If anyone had more bandwidth
or insights into this, please let me know, we can work on resolving test
issues. I will be back next week.

This is blocker for 5.2.1 release.