Thanks Ashutosh! I read the wiki and it was really illustrating (:
But there is one thing, are all plans (top level and inner plans) made at
the same time? I mean after parsing the query, or is the top level plan made
first and then when the executing one of its nodes, then an inner plan is
made for it?
Is there anywhere else where I could find any extra information?

Renato M.