The related jira is PIG-1286. We're waiting for a fix from hadoop team.

The methods getOutputLocations() and getOutputNames() don't use counters and
they shouldn't return empty list.

On 1/10/11 2:52 PM, "Julien Le Dem" <jul...@ledem.net> wrote:

I was calling result("<alias>").getNumberRecords() from a script.
I've tried several of the methods but they all returned empty lists:
getOutputLocations()
getOutputNames()

If this is a known issue, is there a JIRA open ?
This should work independently of the mode.

Julien