If you want to add a new operator the right place to add the logic should be
LogicalPlanBuilder.

Just a question, are you sure this code is correct? I can't understand how
it works.

cubed = foreach rel generate flatten(CubeDimensions(a, b));
cube = foreach (group rel by $0) generate flatten(group) as (a, b),
COUNT_STAR(rel);

Cheers,
--
Gianmarco De Francisci Morales