Hey all! In the last couple of weeks I've found myself wanting for better
map support in pig. I'd be willing to do the work, just wanted to get a
sense of what people thought might be useful. And maybe some of this exists!

TOBAG - given a Map, outputs {(key,value)}
KEYSET - returns {(key)} where it is unique
VALUESET - returns {(value)} where it is unique
CONCAT - takes some number of Maps, and merges them together. The first
one's values will override the rest. Or the latest one will. Whatevs.

Not sure what else would be useful. I'm including user@ on this because I'd
love to hear any map manipulation features you crave. Maps, up to know,
have been pretty 2nd class and I'd love to help change that.

Jon