Hello everyone

I am MS student at The Ohio State University and I have been working on hadoop
for about a year. I have worked on implementing map side fragment replicated
join in YSmart as a part of a course project. I am currently doing research
with Prof. Arnab Nandi. During the course of the research I implemented a naive
version of CUBE operator in Pig. I would like to extend and improvise my
initial implementation with optimizations and features by participating in
Google Summer of Code 2012.

The patch for initial implementation of CUBE operator can be found here
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-2167). It will be really helpful if
someone (or mentor) can review the patch and provide feedback so that I can
incorporate them in GSoC proposal document. I would also like to know if there
is any specific format for the GSoC proposal?

Looking forward for the feedback.

Thanks
Prasanth