I'm working on a way to use code generation to generate custom Tuples when
the Schema is known. There is a serialization benefit because you can just
write your primitives and objects directly without having to write the byte
type, since you know what it is. However, since that logic has to live in
the generated code, it can't currently leverage logic in BinInterSedes
because it is all private, and I don't want to go through write(DataOutput,
Object, byte) for everything when the specific method I want already
exists... which has led to me having to duplicate code for the
serialization of byte[]s and Strings and such.