From: Julien Le Dem <jul...@twitter.com>
To: "dev@pig.apache.org" <dev@pig.apache.org>; Olga Natkovich
<onatkov...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 4:54 PM
Subject: Re: Our release process

Agreed. The priority of a change is subjective as well.
My definition for inclusion on the release branch:
- Only bug fixes.
- Only if they have fairly understood repercussions (up to the committers
who +/-1 as usual).
- If we thought it would not break things but still does (CI or externally
reported failure) we revert it.
What do you want to add/change? Please reformulate those rules the way you
like and let's see how we can converge.
(Also, let's keep it short for clarity)

Julien