Hi Seraga,

I struggled a bit as well when trying to get Intellij to resolve
dependencies for Pig. The trick that worked for me was to:
 1) Run "ant -Dhadoopversion=23 eclipse-files" first
 2) Import Pig as an Eclipse project (in the "Import project from external
model" option)

After importing, you can setup an "Ant build" Run Configuration with the
required build options ( add -Dhadoopversion=23  to "VM parameters", etc.)

Hope this helps,
Mohit