FYI...

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sally Khudairi <s...@apache.org>
Date: Sat, Mar 21, 2020, 1:25 PM
Subject: [REQUEST] Apache Project promotion factoids: deadline 25 March
To: ASF Marketing & Publicity <pr...@apache.org>

Hello Apache PMCs and pPMCs --I hope you are all doing well and staying
safe during this daunting pandemic.

I have a request: would you be able to please share 3-5 impressive things
your project/podling does or highly-visible  implementations/deployments?

For example:

1) Apple Siri completes full ring replication around the world in 10
seconds using Apache HBase.

2) More than 60% of Apache projects use Apache Maven for build management.

3) Netflix uses Apache Druid to manage its 1.5 trillion-row data warehouse
requirements that include what users see when tapping the Netflix icon or
logging in from a browser across platforms.

**IMPORTANT: if any of your projects are part of any solution involving the
COVID-19 coronavirus, please let me know ASAP

Deadline: 6AM ET (UTC -4) on Wednesday 25 March. Your submissions could be
used in ASF's anniversary promotions next or our weekly "Did You Know?"
promotions.

Ongoing: we need as many as we can get, so I'll be keeping the survey open
year-round for you to share your highlights with us so we can share with
the world :-)

Submit today at: https://s.surveyplanet.com/jZlP5gwnD

Thank you in advance for your help with this. As always, feel free to let
me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Sally

- - -