Hi Ravikiran,

There is no config to control the number of segments. But you can control
them by splitting your input file into multiple files. The data ingestion
job will generate as many segments as the number of input files in your
input folder.
Added this question to FAQs:
https://docs.pinot.apache.org/basics/getting-started/frequent-questions#how-to-control-number-of-segments-generated

Thanks,