#general

@kulbir.nijjer: @kulbir.nijjer has joined the channel
@sunilkumar.tc89: @sunilkumar.tc89 has joined the channel
@xysmiracle: @xysmiracle has joined the channel
@karinwolok1: *Hey ya'll!* :mega: :tada: *We're working on organizing a series of meetup events starting in May on for a couple of months.* :date: :eyes: *We're looking for presenters* on use cases, how-to's, your experiences working with Pinot, "getting started with X in Pinot", features and connectors. There's really no limit with types of topics. It can almost be looked at as like a show and tell. Even if your use case isn't fully built out, many people might be interested to see what are you working on, what made you think of Pinot, what were you doing before, what led you here, what works for you and what doesn't, how you compared your options, comparisons of Pinot and other solutions, etc. !! Anything that could help newbies and seasoned developers is a great thing! There's some talks at Kafka summit that might add some inspiration. If you're interested, feel free to DM me directly for questions or to share thoughts / ideas. You can also submit your an idea here: The sooner you submit. the better. We will start scheduling these top of next week!
@omkar.halikar14: @omkar.halikar14 has joined the channel

#random

@kulbir.nijjer: @kulbir.nijjer has joined the channel
@sunilkumar.tc89: @sunilkumar.tc89 has joined the channel