Hello,

I would like to start a conversation about the readiness of Apache Pinot to
graduate. We have come a long way since we incubated in Apache, with:

   -

   7800+ contributions from 168 contributors
   -

   7 releases by various committers
   -

   6 new committers invited (all accepted)
   -

   Apache website available at: https://pinot.apache.org
   -

   Updated Apache Pinot (incubating) page
   <https://incubator.apache.org/projects/pinot.html>
   -

   Updated Roster Page <https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/pinot>
   -

   Dev conversations at d...@pinot.incubator.org
   -

   Diverse committers and PPMCs (from 7 companies / institutes)
   -

   We have built a meritocratic and open collaborative progress (the Apache
   way)
   -

   A strong community of 1200+ members in Apache Pinot Slack
   <https://communityinviter.com/apps/apache-pinot/apache-pinot>. All
   conversations emailed to dev@ in the form of a digest

Please let us know if there are remaining steps involved in completing the
graduation process.

Thanks,

Kishore G