Hi all,

Given that we started to have a conversation about the graduation
process, I would like to use this thread for discussing about 0.8.0
release (graduation release).

Some points that we need to discuss:
- What are the major features that we would like to highlight?
- Do we have any pending features that need to be part of 0.8.0 release?
- Have we introduced any backward incompatibility?

By the way, I would like to volunteer for creating the 0.8.0 release.
Given that I set up the initial Apache release pipeline for Pinot and
created the first 0.1.0 Pinot release, I think that I have enough
context to clear some issues that got brought up during the last
release process (e.g. LICENSE).

Best,
Seunghyun