#general

@amnerkarnitish9: @amnerkarnitish9 has joined the channel

#random

@amnerkarnitish9: @amnerkarnitish9 has joined the channel

#troubleshooting

@amnerkarnitish9: @amnerkarnitish9 has joined the channel
@patidar.rahul8392: Hi Everyone, Is there any column limits on Pinot table UI. I am loading Kafka topic data in Pinot table. I have only one row in Kafka topic. When I am trying to load 20 column for the same data is working file and I am able to see the correct data in pinot but when am trying with all the column (75 column) in pinot table it's showing 0 count. Kindly suggest.
  @mayanks: There is no limit in terms of number of columns in Pinot. What does count(*) return? If that returns zero, then may be your satay is not ingested correctly. In that case, can you try latest master, I fixed a logging issue and it should tell why ingestion failed
  @patidar.rahul8392: @mayanks Thanks . Yes it was data issue.

#pinot-dev

@fx19880617: Updated the java11 PR to make the code compilable from both java 8 and java 11. Make tests to use java 11 and quickstart can be built and ran by java 8/10