#general

@sriramdas.sivasai: It was great event happened yesterday. Many of my colleagues are missed to attend the event. is there any where we can get the recordings ??
  @kennybastani: The recordings will be available soon. @karinwolok1 will announce them here in this channel as soon as they are.
@hemavathi.thiruppathi: Hi, We have tried to utilize the Azure Blob Storage for inputDirURI and outputDirURI while submitting the spark job to push the data into pinot server. We faced the below issue. Exception thrown while calling mkdir (uri=, errorStatus =409) com.azure.storage.file.datalake.models.DataLakeStorageException: Status code 409,  {"error":{"code":"EndpointUnsupportedAccountFeatures","message":"This endpoint does not support BlobStorageEvents or SoftDelete. Please disable these account features if you would like to use this endpoint. It works fine if we disable the “softdelete” option, but we need the softdelete feature in our blob storage. It seems to be pinot code supported only ADLS Gen2, which created on top of blob storage. So the blob credentials works when create the ADLS Gen2 object.  However, SoftDelete and BlobStorageEvents are unsupported feature in ADLS Gen2 object. Therefore, we got the above error. Is it possible to support Azure Blob Storage with SoftDelete and BlobStorageEvents in pinot?
  @xiangfu0: @snlee do u have any idea on this?
  @mayanks: IIRC, @snlee did a pros/cons of using ADLS vs ABS as deepstore for Pinot. We went with ADLS based on those findings. Will let him share once he is back.
@naga.suhinthan916: @naga.suhinthan916 has joined the channel
@bandewarrahul: @bandewarrahul has joined the channel