#general

@vibhor.jain: Hi Team, Need your recommendation on this one. We are planning to bring in a dimension table for quick LOOKUP functionality where we JOIN our analytics table with this dim table. 1. Since dimension tables are loaded in each server's memory for a given tenant ID, do we need replication-factor >1 here? Since its replicated on each node by default, is RF of any significance here? 2. Our calculation says we would be needing ~1-2 GB memory for this dimension table. Is there any constraint on the size? Or its just controlled by the "quota" config?
  @mayanks: 1. Dim tables are loaded on all servers, so it is replicated already in that sense. 2. The constraint is that the table should be able to fit on each server in entirety (and also on the heap). So size is definitely constrained. 1-2GB is fine, as long as you have sufficient memory.
@prashanth.rv: @prashanth.rv has joined the channel

#random

@prashanth.rv: @prashanth.rv has joined the channel

#troubleshooting