Hi PJ,
Thanks for reaching out and flagging these security issues. Seems like ASF
does have a security guidelines
<https://www.apache.org/security/committers.html>, one of which suggests to
not expose the insecurity via GH issue/jira or direct PR. I do see that you
have mentioned the security issue in the GH issue, do you mind changing the
description to accommodate for the same? Or let me know if I am
misinterpreting the guidelines.

Thanks again for flagging the issue, we will discuss internally and
follow-up soon.

Best Regards,
Mayank