@jkylling: @jkylling has joined the channel

#random

@harshvardhanc: @harshvardhanc has joined the channel
@jkylling: @jkylling has joined the channel

#troubleshooting

@harshvardhanc: @harshvardhanc has joined the channel
@jkylling: @jkylling has joined the channel
@ysuo: Hi, I noticed that I a server instance can be set with multiply tenant tags. But is it not recommended to make a server serve two tenants?
  @ysuo: The reason I asked this question is in my situation, I have 6 servers grouped for TelemetryTenant and they served many tables. Most of the tables have 3 Kafka topic partitions, a few tables have 6 Kafka topic partitions, so data wasn’t assigned evenly across these servers. Two of these servers have only a small part of resource occupied. So I want to additional tag these two servers a new tenant and make some tables data reside on them. Is it ok to do this?
  @mayanks: You can have multiple tags on a server. Recommendation is to ensure that the load you will be throwing at a server (across all tenants) can be handled by the resources available on it. So you may not want to mix and match critical use cases that are latency sensitive with ones that run more ad hoc queries.

#pinot-dev

@jkylling: @jkylling has joined the channel

#getting-started

@harshvardhanc: @harshvardhanc has joined the channel