That's.. weird. Does this have something to do with the signed-release Maven profile I keep seeing mentioned? I've been a bit confused (but haven't read into what exactly the profile does) as to why we have a special profile for signing artifacts. I would have assumed that this is something that can (and should) already be happening via the apache-release profile since it's something that always needs to happen for released artifacts.

Suneel Marthi wrote:
Seems like we are missing the signature .asc files and Nexus has failed to
push the artifacts to staging.

We need to rollback the release from staging.

Its easier if we got onto the Slack channel to resolve this quicker.  We
can later post the summary to the mailing lists.

On Sat, Aug 13, 2016 at 8:22 PM, Suneel Marthi<suneel.mar...@gmail.com>