Hey guys, started working on refactoring into submodules and noticed a few
things.

First the class DistributedTestSuite in org.apache.pirk.tests package is
directly calling SparkLauncher, which can be avoided using platform
(already a TODO). This will be needed to break the spark responder out.  No
issues here' expected it.

Also noticed that DistributedTestSuite calls BaseTests.testDNSHostnameQuery
which in turn calls the static method performQuery in
DistTestSuite.performQuery so we've got a cyclic dependency.  I'm thinking
this should be refactored, which shouldn't be hard - most of the method are
static.

I figured I should solicit some thoughts on the best approach to going
about this before jumping in.  Comments welcome, especially as I haven't
written anything yet :).

My initial thoughts are the DistTestSuite should see what distributed
frameworks are available (via plugin) and then run those tests.  This will
likely require a setup helper for each framework though - the DistTestSuite
might then need to skip frameworks where the setup helper isn't found.  If
this seems to be the approach people would like I'll start stubbing it out
and get some opinions.

Darin