Ok, I re-tagged and put up new artifacts and will call for a vote in the
next day or so.  One thing I noticed is that someone changed build.xml to
turn on debug symbols by default.  Are we planning to release with debug
symbols turned on?  I don't have a strong opinion either way -- I just
wanted to make sure it was a conscious decision.

-T