OK, but that means that when a paragraph has multiple styles, we end up
with the following structure:

<Paragraph>
  <Span>
    <Text>some styled text</Text>
  </Span>
  <Text>unstyled text</Text>
  <Span>
    <Text>more styled text</Text>
  </Span>
</Paragraph>

And we don't currently support Span in TextAreaSkin.
I'm trying to implement it, but it's turning out pretty complicated,
because now the line-breaking is going to be split between ParagraphView
and SpanView.

Anyhow, I'll keep working on it, but it's going to take me a little longer.