[ x ] +1 Publish

Here's what I tested:

   - Verified all MD5, SHA, and PGP signatures against all artifacts
   - Verified that the contents of the tar.gz artifacts matched that of the
   zip artifacts exactly
   - Verified that the contents of the source distribution matched that of
   the SVN tag exactly
   - Inspected the NOTICE and LICENSE files to make sure the licenses are
   correct and that the files are in order
   - Verified that the source distribution compiles without error (checked
   clean, compile, doc, test, dist, and install targets)
   - Inspected source and binary distribution RAT reports:
      - Checked that all files were properly licensed
      - Checked that all non-Pivot jars and applicable binary files were
      covered by the NOTICE/LICENSE files as appropriate

-T