>> Yes, I agree with you, but so there is only a corner case where that
>> exception is not thrown if I call the setEnabled(false) just before the
>> setAction() ... so if possible I'd like a runtime exception even in this
>> case.
>
>I don't think this is an exceptional condition. Calling setAction() should
automatically change the button's enabled state to match the action.

Ok, so if this is already Ok I'll revert my local changes (not committed)
and close this point (and maybe add a comment on this in the jira ticket).

>> So my proposal to add a style to enable/disable selections even on right
>> click (maybe with default enabled, like the current behavior, but for
>> anyone
>> not wanting it like in Raffaele case could be used to disable it), could
>> be
>> simpler and targeted to 2.0.1, while a more complex solution could go in
>> the
>> 2.1 (and in another jira ticket), ok ?
>
>I'm actually inclined to say that right-click should never change selection
- only left-click (in other words, don't even make it an option).
Ok, so I'll proceed to implement this (removing the selection with right
click) ... and we'll see in 2.1 if someone ask to us to re-implement this
feature (but working as in Ubuntu).
I hope to work on this tomorrow evening, and keep all updated (even with
comments in the jira ticket).
Note: to avoid side effects I'll add a simple contextual menu in test
classes used here, to verify that it will be opened on right click (I'm the
first to not trust my code :-) ).

Thank you again,
Sandro