Hi all,
in Lists, Tables, Trees, when I have the mouse over an element, a
pre-selection on that element is drawn (changing its background color), Ok.

But I've just seen (for example with ComponentExplorer, see screenshot in
attach) that any time I press a key (for example <CTRL>, <SHIFT>, <ALT>, or
any other key (not only control keys)), that pre-selection (or ghost image
or whatever you call it :-) ) disappears (the related event is a
KeyPressed).
Note that this happen only if  have already selected something in the
list/table/tree.

I don't know if the screenshot will be published by Nabble, sorry, but you
can see this behavior simply for example executing ComponentExplorer and do
the same steps as me.

Is it by design ?
Because I think it gives to users a little (visual) noise.
For example, in case on multiple selection I keep the <CTRL> key pressed for
some second before add/remove other elements to the current selection.

Ok, it's a little thing, but if possible (and if it's NOT by design) I'll
try for the 2.0.1 .
Tell me what you think.

Bye,
Sandro