I'll get the code tidied up into a small demo app and get it out
tomorrow.  We can see where, if anywhere, this all leads.
I will also create a JIRA ticket for adding header/title rendering
functionality to Expander.  That should be useful regardless of the
outcome of this.

I started thinking about events, and Expander has some broadly similar
events to Accordion, including vetos, so that side of things may mesh
without too much hassle.