Hi Greg,
yes, you have reason, I've just found how to do this, and add it under
"Committers" role.
And, under the "Administrators" role I see even Chris and Roger, while
Martijn and Niclas are missing ... I think here should be better to have
only Pivot PMC members, ok (of course nothing against people here, just to
make some cleanup :-) ) ?
And last, fill the "Developers" role with all us (including Committers) ...
and so even this should be Ok.

Thank you.

Note: logging to JIRA I see that a Reindex operation should be done, but
could be a time consuming operation (and could give us a "down" of Pivot
JIRA for some minutes), if there aren't objections I'd launch it this
evening ...

Bye