Hi there, I have working the whole day in order to port the draw options
contained in pivot 1.5 to 2.0...already tried like 3 times...but not
success...so I'm asking for some directions...

After I import the code, I start by adding the heritage relations, because
Canvas is not a component or a container, but when i'm making this change, i
find that when I get to group, it has Sequence<Shape>, Iterable<Shape> so i
cannot make it heritage form component because it get a conflict, so I just add
the promoted Shape to component...until this everything seems fine...but shape
itself returns its parent...so its spected to be a Group, but as long as shape
extends component, and Group cannot be a component itself...for the explained
problem...then when I triy to cast and return the component it throws a class
cast exception (doh) so I'm totally lost at this time....any help'll be
appreciated.

I need to have some headlines about the line of heritage that should be holded
between the drawing components and the Component and Container classes in
version 2.0

Kind Regards,
 Camilo Casadiego