Hi all,
I'm starting to creating the 2.0.1 release from a Linux VM (ubuntu)
using our shell scripts to avoid errors ...

But you know that until now all Pivot releases has been doing by Todd,
so as any first time I have some problems running scripts:
Todd/Greg/others, can you give me some hint ? Thank you very much ...
and sorry but this is very different from my usual flow (and I don't
want to make damages), and all those info has never be published in
our mailing lists nor docs. So after this I could get all info and
write a README in the infra folder ...

After running the check-svn-props.sh I get in output some pivot files
that haven't the right mime type, right (the output redirected to file
is here in attach) ?
So now the usual workflow here what is: set their svn props by hand,
or other: it writes to console svn commands, should I save and re-run
them (fixing all elements with ?? I think) ?
Tried to do an svn update and svn commit but nothing changed at the
moment, so some manual things has to be done.
In any case this should be fixed before running other scripts I think ...

Tried to run  ven the create-tag.sh, and the tag should be done, but
I'm running it from a folder downloaded from pivot svn trunk, so for
example I get this:
Error: Current folder is not the repository root
  Repository Root: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pivot
  Current:         https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pivot/trunk

Should I rename my folder "pivot_trunk" to "trunk" (or I could even
checkout a fresh copy from the trunk) and re-launch that script but
from an upper level (respect of my folder) ?

Create-release.sh , should be executed as last (I hope :-) ) ... and I
see inside a reference to an environment variable to $RAT_LIB , but I
don't have it ... from where can I get it ? Do you think could be
useful to put inside our svn somewhere (just to cache a copy there, or
write something on it in the README under the infra folder in svn) ?

And last, there is the publishing to maven repository but let's see
this after the release (approved) ...

I'm sorry but without all these info I won't be able to create the
2.0.1 release ...
Thank you very much for the help.

Bye,
Sandro