Hi Shane,

> Someone mentioned you modified the default Apache feather logo to be
> transparent background for your project website.
yes, to be more consistent with our web site graphics ...
> It looks pretty good on my screen - do you have it checked into SVN somewhere?
thank you very much :-) ...
Yes, it it in svn, this is the link for the live images used by the
site: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pivot/site/trunk/deploy/images/
and the image is asf_logo_wide_transp.png

If useful, and all our (Pivot-only) graphic material is here, to
simplify usage and sharing between us:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pivot/project/logo/

> Over on trademarks@ we're trying to collect all the versions of the feather
> out there, so we can find ones that are both
> 1) consistent, and 2) that we can provide to projects who request the logo in
> various formats -
> so let us know where it is!
ok

> P.S. Definitely like the project logo, especially how it's positioned and how
> you have the B&W version in the footer.
Yes, but it's so good because it was a work of a graphics
artist/designer friend of Niclas Hedhman that help us, even in the
site design.
The only downside is that our web site is not-so-simple to modify :-) ...

Tell me if you need more info, or if I can help (up to some year ago I
had a good knowledge on many graphics programs for 2D / 3D / imaging).

Bye,
Sandro