Hi,
don't worry for the delay, I'm busy a lot like you .-) ...

Forwarding to dev list because now I'd like to hear what other Pivot
Developers say on this small addition (to me seems useful).
Could be for 2.1, or maybe even for 2.0.3 (we are near to a release
candicate, in next weeks).

This is our section in JIRA (Apache issue tracker):
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIVOT
you can sign (you have to register before, but it's fast) and add a
new issue (for example as improvement), and then you could attach a
sample code there, so then we could use it (these are rules at Apache
for us to accept code) ... and it's useful even for us, to not forget
things between releases :-) .
If you could do it, it would be great. If you need some help, sent to
me an email ...

Roger, Chris, and others, what do you think ?

Bye,
Sandro