Hi Lukáš,

> Today, I finally had enough time to try 2.0.3 release candidate with my
> applications and found one visual change which (for me) is not so good, but
> it is triviality.

thanks for this, and sorry for not give too much time before the vote ...

As you can see in 2.0.3 are ListViews rendered very thin when there is no
> list item selected or when item with empty string is selected.
> I think it is harder for user to use such a thin ListView and it slightly
> breaks form design.

yes, it's not so good ... but luckily probably we have to drop this release
candidate and redo a new one next week ... so we have some time to look at
this (I have already some idea) ...

At first I would like to ask you if it is wanted behaviour or bug or if
> there is a different approach for ListView initialization?

If you try with a label with " " or another flag char (like ".") as value,
all is good ?
Tell us.

Thanks,
Sandro