From: Andrei Pozolotin [mailto:andrei.pozolo...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 10:01 AM
To: dev@pivot.apache.org
Cc: Roger L. Whitcomb; David Ray
Subject: swing and javafx support for pivot

        Roger:

        I would like to start a conversation on another topic:

        David Ray produced rather largish patch
        which adds swing and javafx support for pivot

https://github.com/barchart/barchart-pivot/blob/master/pivot-wtk/patch/c
urrent.patch

        Our primary motivation was to get pivot to support java 7 webkit
browser from javafx,
        but it does more then that now.

        We would like pivot committers to start reviewing the patch with
the intent to accept it in the trunk.

        What do you think?

        Thank you,

        Andrei