Unfortunately I have not yet finished testing.

When attempting to recreate the release candidate from SVN source and then
compare the resulting files I am seeing discrepancies which *seem* to just
be down to line endings however I have not yet confirmed this or had time
to correct my environment (if that is where the difference originates from).

What is the next step?  Can we simply extend the vote by 24 hours or is a
new vote required?

Chris