Hi Guys,

        By any chance could someone point me to the relevant
listeners/renderers necessary to implement auto-completion on a ListButton?

        I know with the degree of polish that pivot has, that there is some
ready-made implementation, I just wouldn't know where to find the
        relevant mechanisms and idioms for usage?

Much Obliged - and I'm loving Pivot's degree of finish thus far,

David