Ciao Roger, good to know !!
Yes, now it's really time for including/using it :-) ...

Note: I'll post the following text in our dev mailing list, just to
see if someone jump in ...

It would be better to write something generic and provide (in Pivot)
only one implementation using Log4J 2 ?
I was thinking on a simple LogManager, where for example a simple
logger implementation only writes to System.out/err directly, and
another uses Log4J2, but with the ability for others to define others
... what do you think ?

Last, what kind of things you want to log ?
I'm thinking at expensive operations like queries and main events (and
on this maybe for a future release we could try something like
centralized queues of events where log/store/repeat events could be
done in a simple way) ... others too ?
To better debug/inspect things maybe even components events but I fear
too much slowdown here, so maybe we have to try before.

Comments ?

Bye