It has just come up in our application that we'd like to be able to have the
user select the general font of the application, which (I'm thinking) we could
accomplish by setting the Theme font to the user's selection.  But, there is no
easy way to have the whole UI recreated with that new Theme font.  So, I was
wondering why there are no ThemeListeners, such that if a Theme color or font
was changed that everyone who was using that color/font would get notified and
could relayout/repaint....

What do you think?  Is this overkill?  Or is there a better way to recreate the
whole UI if something like a theme color or font was changed dynamically?

~Roger