Hi all, it has come to my attention as I was working through some of the
"check-style" stuff that a bunch of files in "trunk" (on my Mac box) have
Windows line endings.  So, I'm guessing that our (my?) svn settings are not
correct.  Or is there something else that should be done?  I have identified
around 195 files with this problem.  I have coded some stuff in the
"trim-whitespace" task that fixes things, and I'm ready to check in this
change, but I wanted to get any feedback before I do something stupid ....

Thanks,
~Roger Whitcomb