Hi,

With this change here:

>                         DataTransportSize dataTransportSize =
> DataTransportSize.valueOf(userData.readByte());
>                         short length = (dataTransportSize.isSizeInBits()) ?
> -                            (short) Math.ceil(userData.readShort() / 8) :
> userData.readShort();
> +                            (short) (userData.readShort() / 8) :
> userData.readShort();

Math.ceil would never round up as a short divided by an init is never a
floating point number.

Do we need to worry about non byte boundaries? i.e. is isSizeInBits always
multiple of 8? If not the code will need to be modified as it would still be
doing what it was doing before and sometimes missing a byte.

Thanks,
Justin