Hi together,

The last weeks I worked on the implementation of the Beckhoff Information
System TwinCAT ADS/AMS TCP protocol (The specification for this can be found
here:
https://infosys.beckhoff.com/english.php?content=../content/1033/tcadsamsspec/html/tcadsamsspec_intro.htm

<https://infosys.beckhoff.com/english.php?content=../content/1033/tcadsamsspec/html/tcadsamsspec_intro.htm>).
This implementation reached finally a state where it was time to be merged into
master.
Next steps (in my personal backlog but feel free ;) in developing this further
would be to work with some practical implementations as in the current state it
just uses java serialization to write binary data. In the linked specification
(eg.
https://infosys.beckhoff.com/content/1033/tcadsamsspec/html/tcadsamsspec_adscmd_write.htm?id=996851960799097164)
 is nothing written what this data could be so there is currently no
serialization done like in the s7 protocol implementation. Another todo would
be to update the index.adoc as in its current state its just copy&paste from
s7. Moving to Hamcrest and improving the tests is another point.
As always im trying to polish this the next weeks with some improvements.

Sebastian