Hi all,

I am currently working on a project to reverse engineer parts of the Emerson
DeltaV protocol to allow a promiscuous mode driver allowing to monitor values
in such a network.

See a top-level description on the protocol here:
http://plc4x.apache.org/protocols/delta-v/index.html

As this is the first time I have started reverse engineering such a protocol
totally from scratch (I could find absolutely no information on this anywhere),
I also added a document that describes how I did that and how I got to the
conclusions I did.
This document also has the benefit of also acting as proof how I worked in
gaining this information. This is more a protection against any form of legal
attack we could be getting.
http://plc4x.apache.org/protocols/delta-v/reverse-engineering.html

This is also the first source of information about this protocol, I could find
anywhere.

Now that I have something I can show, hopefully I can use that to get others on
board and help in finishing this :-)