Thanks for the details. Sounds perfect.

I have a call with Uwe in 15min anyway. I will then ask Chris for access.

My testing is just for technical evaluation and learning (so also no high
volume), so no specific use case. Having said this, I see a lot of added
value and demand at several projects. I am very sure the AHA effect will
show up quickly in these projects.