I offered a hangout net week ... will keep you informed and coordinate with you
as soon as he responds.

Chris

Am 15.11.19, 09:27 schrieb "Julian Feinauer" <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>:

    Hi,

    Yes, why not a hangout as other projects do.
    We have multiple things to share and show and could do both, technical and
user perspective sessions.
    If wanted I could invite on a two week schedule.

    What do others think?

    Julian
    ________________________________
    From: Ott, Lukas <lo...@dxc.com>
    Sent: Friday, November 15, 2019 8:10:29 AM
    To: dev@plc4x.apache.org <dev@plc4x.apache.org>
    Subject: RE: PLC4X

    +1 for a public Webinar-Session that is also announced via Twitter etc. So
more people can participate. Maybe stream on Apache YT Channel?

    Lukas Ott
    Associate Consultant Business
    Industry Consulting Manufacturing - North and Central Europe
    DXC Technology
    Alfred-Herrhausen-Allee 3-5, 65760 Eschborn, Germany
    M: +49.173.705.2298 | lo...@dxc.com | LinkedIn | Twitter Me
    Notice of temporary leave

    DXC Technology Deutschland GmbH * This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not
the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by
e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail
shall not operate to bind DXC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the
use of e-mail for such purpose* Registered Office: Alfred-Herrhausen-Allee 3-5,
65760 Eschborn, Germany * Registered in Germany: HRB 11307